Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quel Surprise :O

My lecturer tagged me at our class group that she want to see me ASAP regarding about OMT200. I was sleeping then my roommate wake me up then she tell me about that *she was online her fb that time. I got up, wash my face, and get change then i left. Luckily her room is not that far, once i got there i remembered something that i don't know her room number so i wandering around then suddenly i saw my other OM lecturer she was trying to locked her door maybe she want to go out for lunch i think. I asked her where is miss mimi's room she said oh upstairs but i don't know her room number. So i went upstairs look around for her room then BOOM found it lol. i entered her room and its regarding my quiz marks. I suddenly bring back my quiz 1,3 and 4 and i didn't know that i have send it back to her after she asked us staple those 3 together. Poor her, she was looking for my paper all over the place because she thought that she misplace my paper and she also asked me when will i be doing for my quiz 2 well i said today would be fine. She said okay then. So i said to myself break the leg :P


































my blog seems like diaries :D since when dude?!


No comments: