Monday, October 16, 2023

I’m Pregnant

I get nervous to know that i’m growing a person inside of me. When i first knew the existence of this person i bawled my eyes out bcs who knew my body could do this.

A lot of things went through my mind. Am i gonna make it? Will i be okay? Am i good enough to raise this person? Will i be able to be a good mother? I’m glad that i have my husband by my side to convince, help and be patience towards all of my mood swings, cravings and my manja-ness. I just love to be around him a lot ❤️

I wish my late dad is still around. He could be the coolest Aok anyone could ask for.

I can say that my first trimester wasn’t easy but i had it easier compared to others. I was nauseous like all the time, my appetite was up and down and finishing my food was like an achievement of the day. I had back pain most of time. Took awhile for me to be able to adjust everything back to normal. I could sleep all day long and wake up at odd hours. I’m super glad that those days have passed šŸ˜‚

Now i’m in my 2nd trimester, the honeymoon phase. Can’t fit most of my pants and my appetite is getting better. I might have to control myself not to overeat and i’m šŸ’Æ% sure that this baby followed his Dad’s appetite. 

My wish is that this baby will grow strong and healthy. I’m of course scared thinking about the delivering process and taking care of the baby. But i will know for sure that once this baby is out, we will love him/her unconditionally.

See you in 5 months sayang. Mommy & Daddy will be waiting for you ❤️


My very first positive (15 July 2023)



Hey don’t worry, you have a brother and a sister to look after you! šŸ«£šŸ˜„

No comments: