Saturday, December 23, 2023

Appreciation Post: My Husband ❤️

Dear Bb Sayang,

Thank you for loving me unconditionally. You were there at my most vulnerable time, the time that you know that i needed you the most.

You show me true love, compassion, utmost appreciation, patience and i can’t thank you enough for all of these. I thank Allah everyday for borrowing me such a nice man. Your assurance soothes me, your understanding is out of this world and your imperfections is perfect for me.

I’m aware that every marriage will have ups and downs and my wish is that we will get through this with patience, witful and full of laugh.

“All the times I've been alone, showed me the way

Led me here, led me home

Right through that door straight to you

You're my love, my life, my beginning

It's you”


It’s You - Sezairi




Your zombie wife,
Ida

No comments: