Monday, June 10, 2024

My Nerdy Nerd SHISM (19 May 2020)

I met this person through bumble. Nothing special as i still feel empty after i’ve broken up with that douchebag. I’ve been going on lot’s of dates and ended up going out with this guy. When we first met, i wanted to be nice, be myself and give out chances to anyone without caring about their looks because usually that is the first thing that i look for. We talked and and had fun conversation and i realized that he’s fun to hang out with. I gain some courage to ask for his number and we exchanged phone numbers. 

We went on several dates, getting to know each other for few months. He’s fun to talk to, we frequently exchange memes and we talked about bunch of stuff. He shared me his passion on playing board games in which i have a really little amount of knowledge about it. Good to know that we clicked.

Both of us were hesitating to continue what we’re having now to the next phase because i’ve been hurt, i didn’t really heal myself yet and this is his first relationship. So we decided to take it slow and let things happen by itself. 

So after awhile, we finally decided to be together. He downloaded an apps called Between and we make it January 5th as our first day. I was sure that i want to be with him. I don’t see nothing will wrong with this guy. We talked and shared a lot of things.

Now mark our 6 monthsary and i couldn’t be more happier with this guy. I could never see myself marrying anyone besides than him. For the first time ever, i’ve never encounter a man as calm and understanding as him. We never caught our self in a fight. We rarely argue, we always make things work. We always talk and discuss about everything. I do feel like what did i do to deserve this guy. He loves me the way i am and accepted my flaws. There are times that i feel like this are too good to be true.

Both of us agree we wanted to get married and now we are heading towards that. I need to get marriage certificate and after that we will proceed with introducing each other to our family. I hope he’ll be my forever and always ❤️


Our first picture together 😂


And yes, we are happily married for sure ❤️


No comments: