Friday, May 31, 2013

2 in 1

I basically do nothing this week. I repeat NOTHING. Mum keep questioning me when am i going to find a job. So recently i've been sick for 3 days, yeah thanks to mum aha.. Luckily, it's only for like 3 days :D




I read 2 novels in one day, well i already read those 2 novels before this so i just want to read it again. The first novel is Andai Itu Takdirnya. Lately, i have lost an interest to read Malay novels especially love/romantic or any related to romance because it's too cliché. Okay back to the first novel, i really enjoy that novel. I sometimes wonder is there any girl in this world strong like the main character in this novel which is Aleya. She is too strong to face her douchebag husband and even wants to give him the third chance. The second one that i've read is Bicara Hati. It has been my all time favourite since i was errr hmm i can't remember. It's a nice story line but a bit slow.  Everyone thought that she is an illegitimate child well apparently not since her mum explain to her from A to Z bla bla bla and she live happily ever after the end. It's really a judgemental novel i guess hmm


Why am i even doing this reviewing thingy?!





oh well

Till then,
SSK


No comments: